Brittani & Africa : ]

Hello hello! I've gotten a lot of requests to keep an online journal so you guys can keep track of me while I'm away. SO, here it is, and hopefully I'll be able to keep updating while I'm off filling tummies and riding zebras (just kidding Mom). Thanks to all of you for your support and interest! <3

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Asante sana!

I want to extend the biggest THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to help with my work here in Kenya. Textbooks are being bought, school fess paid, and families are receiving the goats and chickens they need in order to live life sustainably. Every little bit truly does help, and your dollar stretches so much down here. Also, your emotional support has been equally important while I have spent my time volunteering. Times do get tough and it means so much to know that you are all there reading this and keeping me in your thoughts. Thank you for that, I appreciate every bit. I will hopefully see you all soon, take care!

Love,
Brittani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home